Tremont Arts & Cultural Festival
Located in: Lincoln Park
2406 Professor Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
When: Sat., Sept.17, 12am-7p.m. & Sun., Sept.18, 12am-5p.m.
This festival celebrates the cultural and artistic diversity of Tremont and the greater Cleveland area, and supports the endeavors of its visual and performing artists. The event includes over 110 vendors featuring artist selling their paintings, sculptures, jewelry, etc.; live music and dance performances; children’s village, and more.
Now in its 23rd year, the 2022 Tremont Arts and Cultural Festival is comprised of five Festival Villages:
- Children’s Village: hand-on arts, historical, and educational projects;
- Community Village: area non-profit organizations presenting material about their mission and services, along with local, independent merchants and vendors;
- Cultural Village: food sales by Tremont and Greater Cleveland restaurants , and fair trade merchants and non-profits reflecting the ethnic diversity of the neighborhood and region;
- Artists’ Village: sales of painting, sculpture, fiber, fine jewelry, glass, wood, ceramics, graphics, and photographs created by Tremont and northeast Ohio artists. Within the Artists’ Village is our special 2022 gallery and program – Focus on the Artists: Identities in Contemporary Asian American & Pacific Islander Art Celebration– as well as a return of our special galleries and programs – Focus on the Artists: A Celebration of Artists of the African Diaspora (African American, African, and Black Caribbean); Focus on the Artists: Freedom and Love – A Celebration of LGBTQ Artists; and the Focus on the Artists: Sin Fronteras/Beyond Borders – A Celebration of Latino Artists;
- Tremont Famers Market – the local growers and artisans of the weekly (May 10-Oct 11, 2022) Tremont Farmers Market
The Festival has free music and dance performances Saturday and Sunday on the TACF Main Stage.